Monday, July 6, 2009

Letter to America:

Warning: If you are not a strong Constitutionalist, and perhaps a bit of a conspiracy theorist, this letter will probably make you angry…


 

If you're still reading, allow me to introduce myself, and tell you how I came to this point. My name is Nancy Thompson, and until recently, I was a sheep. Yes, I said it. I used to be a victim of our government's WMDs (Weapons of Mass Distraction). I mean music, movies, TV, sports, magazines, and my personal favorite, books. All of these things and so many more serve one purpose, and one purpose only: To distract American Citizens from what is really happening. Don't know what I'm talking about? Look around you. But more than that, I had fallen victim to one of our greatest follies. I actually believed that our government was looking out for the best interests of its citizens. I believed that, even if I didn't agree with what they were doing, they had access to information that I didn't have, and so must be making the best decisions that they could. At least, that's what I told myself. The truth is, I just didn't care enough to get involved. I was just one person. What could I say or do that would make a bit of difference? I realize now that one voice, lifted up and refusing to be quiet can stir other voices to join, and soon, you will have a choir, all singing in harmony. When you have that, people have no choice but the either listen up, or drown you out. Either way, you've got their attention.

You see, I am a tri-racial woman; white, black, and Cherokee. So, when Barack Obama first announced that he would be running for president, I was a little excited, I mean, how could I not be, right? Then I started paying attention to the things that he said and did. I watched his celebrity grow by leaps and bounds. The whole "Obamessiah" thing scared me, though. That people actually saw him as a savior. He's a human being, nothing more. So while millions of people were being swept up in an almost religious fervor for this guy, I was turned off. He seemed so disingenuous, and there were a lot of things about him that I found discomfiting. I tried to do research on him, you know, to find out what he was really all about, but to no avail. I couldn't find anything on him that wasn't common knowledge. That didn't seem right either, I mean, you can always dig up dirt on the internet, right? But what could I do? I spoke out against him to anyone who would listen, and, of course, I voted for the woman (Palin). Other than that, I could only sit back and watch as events played out on the political stage.

During the course of all of this, my unease grew steadily. I didn't know quite what the problem was, but I knew it was something big. Even if I couldn't find anything else on the man, what we did know was too much for me. They say that you can judge a man by the company that he keeps, and Wright, Rezco, and Ayers were the people with whom Obama spent large portions of his time. Need I say more? Still, there were those who said "Give him a chance", and "You don't know him". So, I continued to watch and wait.

I didn't have to wait very long. Immediately upon taking office, he began to utterly destroy our nation's economy. His "Stimulus Plan" was enough to ensure that our economy will not recover for several generations. He has crippled the private sector, and weakened our government nearly beyond repair. At first I thought to myself, "Can he really be this ignorant? This is lunacy. Surely someone will correct him!" I thought it was all a product of his inexperience, and naiveté, but I was wrong. As time went on, I could see that Obama's actions are not folly at all. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Since its inception, the United Nations has been trying to get the U. S. under its aegis, or control, but our government, and more importantly, our citizens have resisted. We refused to give up our sovereignty. So what better way to force us into submission than to destroy us from the inside out? Destroy us economically, and weaken our military, and we will have no choice but to ask the UN for help.

People become upset over what has been termed a redistribution of wealth, but what we fail to see is that it is actually a redistribution of power. America has, traditionally, been a world superpower, and as such, a major thorn in the side of the Globalization movement. The American Spirit has been the single largest obstacle to the achievement of a global government. Remove our might, and the Globalists can finally achieve their goals.

And that's where the WMDs come in. They distract us so that we don't notice what's going on behind the scenes. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain…." The American people have been deceived for decades. The power elite have been playing a very elaborate and skillfully run game of Three Card Monty with our electoral process for years. What we don't see is that Every president we have had since WWII (except JFK), has enacted at least one law that has moved us closer to what George HW Bush termed "A New World Order". Perhaps none more so than our most recent one, George W Bush. With the inception of the Department Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, and the North American Union, Bush singlehandedly stripped the citizens of this country of more rights and freedoms than any other before him. Before now, he was the biggest threat to our nation's sovereignty, and our individual rights as citizens. Under the Patriot Act, the president has the Authority to enact martial law at any time, for any reason that he deems to be an "emergency". In other words, the swine flu would have been sufficient cause. Under that same act, breaking any law, local, state or federal, can be construed as an act of terrorism. That's right, even something as minor as jaywalking, or speeding. Don't believe me? Read it for yourself. You'd be amazed. I know I was.

Now we have our "savior', the "Anointed One", Barack Obama. The 700 Billion dollar stimulus package, Cap and Trade, Obamacare, and now they are talking about the possibility of a second stimulus plan. Honestly, we can't afford this much "help". But he knows that. As I said before, it's all by design. Additionally, there is a rumor floating around that some of his followers are trying to find a way to circumvent the 22 Amendment. If you don't know what that Amendment is, it's the one that limits a president to two- four year terms, or eight total years in office. So instead of President Obama, he would be Dictator Obama. I don't know how much, if any, truth there is to that rumor. We shall see.

What's next on the agenda? I don't know, but I can guarantee that it won't be anything that's actually good for America.

So if you're still wondering who I am, I am first and foremost, a child of God, second, a citizen of The United States of America, third, a staunch Constitutionalist, and fourth, AWARE.

Even if you don't fully agree with everything I say here, please, pass this on. Add your voice the choir that says "We will not stand idly by, while our country is thrown to the ravenous wolves."

Until next time,


 

Nancy T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are going to curse, yell, or otherwise criticize me, don't bother. It will be deleted.